We work as a team to ensure you get the best rheumatologic care here at Comprehensive Rheumatology Center.
Our office is designed to make you feel at home. With our friendly and professional staff, you are in great hands both inside and outside the office. You will find our rheumatologists thorough and collaborative with you to design a treatment plan that works for you. You are part of our team, and our common goal is to help you feel well.
Before the Visit
When you make your appointment, we will ask you for your contact and insurance information to make your first visit smoother.
This appointment is reserved specifically for you. If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, we ask that you kindly give us at least 24- hour notice.
Items to Bring for Your First Appointment
- Your ID Card
- Your Insurance Card
- Any recent labs, imaging studies, or other studies that may be relevant to your visit
- A method of payment for your copay or deductible
Insurances we Accept
- Most PPO Plans
- Providence Care Network (PCN)
Our Financial Policies
- Please note that all deductibles and copays are due at the time of the visit.
- Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. We will do our best to find out if specific services are covered by your insurance, however the information we receive may not be perfectly accurate. You can find your coverage details on your insurance pamphlets and paperwork provided to you when you sign up.
- If your insurance changes, please let us know at the time of your visit! Most insurances allow a limited amount of time to bill for a visit. If we miss this time period because we were not aware of your new insurance, you will be responsible for the cost of the visit.
- Please pay your bills on time! We charge a service charge up to $35 for outstanding statements
- Missed appointments without at least a 24-hour notice can lead to a $50 service charge.